Monday, May 15, 2006

Welcome

I had never used internet for anything more than mail,surfing and chatting with friends but one day i chance on a site-Nairaland and i became more aware of what one can do with internet and now realised one can gain as much as give on the net.I discovered blog through Nairaland and just love that fact that i could have a forum to discover myself and put across my Investment information which are quire useful for my fellow Nigeria and the likes.I do extensive reseach on blogging and i discovered that its easy to sell your ideas with access to computer and internet.My main focus is on Investment and how i can assist Naijas to realise their potentials without having to cheat or doe illegitimate business.l

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home